No Bootable Devices Found[Fixed]

Have you ever experienced a situations like stuck on a page saying "No bootable devices found" while doing some experiments?
If your answer is "Yes" then obviously I am not alone in this world who has ever experienced this......
Hahaha, that was nice I know. You are reading this just because you have experienced this and want to fix the issue, you have come to the right blog to fix it.

 Well I know my exact mistake where I had chosen the wrong option just because a lady from "Dell Service Support" was assisting me. I was facing extreme heating problem on my new Dell Inspiron 3558 and I called them for the solution but in spite of helping me fix the issue the support technical assistant(STA) helped me to worsen the situation by telling me to click on the "Load Defaults" in the BIOS menu.
After that they tried everything to fix the situation but nothing worked at all. After a long assistance talk my network dropped and they didn't called me later on.
This made my laptop unusable for as long as 4 hours, I couldn't attend my online class that day.
In the evening I tried to fix my laptop with my Papa, he encouraged me and I calmly tried things and guess what, it worked. He was happy that i fixed the device on my own, but it was his encouragement and presence that helped me think calmly and positively.
Thanku Papa 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

💗Luv u a so much Mumma and Papa💗

Here is the solution to fix the problem of "No bootable devices found"[pic1] which made your laptop stuck on a screen showing this:
[pic1]



Steps:
  1. Open your BIOS by pressing "F2" in your Dell Inspiron series or Google for your bios menu key of your pc brand.
  2. Go to "General" menu, open it. Here you will find "Boot sequence".[pic2]
    [pic2]
  3. Here you will find "Add Boot Option" (UEFI should be opted).[pic3]
    [pic3]
  4. Open the location "EFI/Microsoft/Boot".
  5. Select the file "bootmgfw.efi" from the right side
Thats it Apply it and you are done. Just sit back and relax....
Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh you did it.........Enjoy

Please comment below if it fixed your issue...
Thank you for reading please share the link, maybe some of your friends need it badly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Recover Lost App Drawer Menu Button in Home Screen

How to fix heating issue with Micromax Canvas Spark(Q380)